Leaders stay the course.
When the going gets tough, the tough stay put and never flinch. We don’t either. Through the credit crunch, depressed commodity prices, and global economic turmoil, we never left the side of the people who’ve made Alberta an economic powerhouse. We continue to custom build solutions to help our clients do what they do best—lead.
In-depth knowledge and experience in Alberta industry is in part what makes us different and gives us the strength to stay the course with our clients. We’re proud to offer a wide range of custom-built capital, cash management, and financial market solutions in order to help our clients succeed. And it shows: over 60 per cent of Alberta’s top 100 companies choose to do business with ATB.
The value we deliver is demonstrated through our unique relationship model, industry expertise, and local market advantage.
- Every one of our clients has a dedicated Relationship Management Team that knows their business.
- These Relationship Management Teams provide a knowledgeable and empowered single point of contact for all of your business financial requirements.
- ATB Financial prides itself on employee retention and development, and therefore you can expect to have continuity with the people in which you have built a relationship.
- To better support our customers, our business is specialized into four distinct units: Energy, Real Estate, Food and Forestry, and Diversified.
- Each specialized group has its own Relationship Management Teams that pride themselves on their sub-specialties (e.g. Exploration & Production as a sub-specialization of our Energy Group).
- Through their focus on industry sub-specialties, our Relationship Management Teams have developed a wealth of understanding about their industry; knowledge which in turn benefits our clients.
- Our credit teams are also aligned with our industry approach to business to ensure our analysis is in tune with current market realities.
- Many of our Relationship Management Teams are supported by industry specialists (e.g. technicians) that are intimately involved with our processes to ensure effective client relations.
Local Market Advantage
- We are Albertans serving the Alberta market. We are dedicated and committed to Alberta and have been serving this market for over 75 years.
- Being a local provider, our credit decisions are made here in Alberta, which results in responses that are in tune with our local market, in a timely manner.
- We are where you are. We have a wide market presence, with Corporate Financial Services locations in Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray, and Red Deer. Our branches or agencies extend to 242 communities in every corner of the province.