We put people first, valuing our associates as much as we value the people we serve. We’ll support your needs as you go through different stages in life and offer you opportunities that fit with your talents and your dreams.
At ATB, you’ll find exceptional leaders who coach, guide, and inspire you. You’ll also discover a dynamic, extraordinary culture—the kind where our executive team is readily accessible from your first day here. And you can continually develop new skills and competencies, set new career goals, and stay on a journey of self-discovery throughout your working life.
- A rewarding working relationship with an employer that puts people first.
- Competitive compensation and an attractive pension program.
- Variable pay, so you can share in the company's success.
- Discounted rates on mortgages and bank accounts. Save money while you earn money!
- Customizable health and wellness benefits. (We even pay for exercise clothes.)
- Life and disability insurance and critical illness programs that protect you and your loved ones.
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you manage life’s challenges.
- Maternity and paternity leave, which can include top-up payments and adoption leave benefits.
- Retirement-planning workshops and phased-in retirement work options.
- The opportunity to contribute to your community, support causes that are important to you, and make a real difference in Alberta.