ATB embraces caring spirit with ATBcares.com.
ATBcares.com allows Albertans to choose from over 84,000 registered Canadian charities.
ATB customers and associates are passionate about sharing their good fortune, and now all Albertans have a new online resource for supporting local, provincial, and national registered charities: ATBcares.com
Last year, ATB contributed almost 19,000 volunteer hours, $4.9 million in sponsorships, $1.19 million in donations, and $1.1 million in corporate fundraising to Alberta causes that matter most to us. ATBcares.com takes this philanthropic spirit and allows our fellow Albertans to donate to causes that matter most to them.
Albertans have many choices when it comes to where and how they make donations, but here’s why ATBcares.com is different:
100% of your donation goes to the cause.
- ATBcares.com donations are collected by the Canadian Online Giving Foundation. ATB covers all administration costs, so 100 per cent of your donation goes directly to the cause.
ATB will stretch your donation dollar.
- Giving is part of who we are, and if a cause is important to you, it’s important to us. ATB will launch a variety of matching programs throughout the year. Visit ATBcares.com to see how we can stretch your donation dollar.
You have more choices on where to give.
- On a corporate level, ATB supports a variety of Albertan causes including the children’s hospitals, STARS Air Ambulance, the United Way, and the Christmas Bureau. We have strong ties to these organizations, and we are thankful that Albertans support us in our fundraising efforts.
- In return, we want to make it easier for Albertans to support causes that are important to them. With the user-friendly ATBcares.com, you can make a donation to one of the 84,000 registered charitable organizations in Canada.
Need a gift idea? ATBcares.com gift cards are great for the hard-to-buy-for person.
- When a gift is a “donation on your behalf,” the giver chooses the cause, not the receiver. ATBcares.com is different. Here, you can purchase a gift card for a donation amount and receive an instant tax receipt. The gift card is then emailed to the person you choose. That person can then choose a cause that is important to them and make the donation by redeeming the gift card. ATB is the first financial institution to launch a website of this kind.
Thanks to the generosity of Albertans like you, registered charities are able to accomplish great things and help those in need every day.
Make a donation today at ATBcares.com.