And, we’ll put our money where our mouth is. For personal banking customers, we promise 100% reimbursement of any money you lose as a result of unauthorized access to your online account.
While we take strong measures to protect your information, we also recommend that you take these important safeguards to keep your information safe:
- Be careful when using ATB Online banking from public computers or computers that are potentially not secure. For your security, we recommend you close your internet browser or clear your browser cache after you finish using our website on a public computer. Keep your computer current with Operating System security patches and other third-party application updates.
- Use up-to-date anti-virus/anti-spyware software and a firewall.
- Be smart about your passwords and don’t keep your passwords in obvious places such as sticky notes around your monitor.
- Review your statements and report errors within the time periods set out in your account agreement.
- Protect your customer card number and keep your password confidential, as per our personal account agreement with you. ATB is not responsible for losses that occur from voluntary disclosure of card numbers or passwords. Neither is ATB responsible for losses that result from improper handling or storing of this information. For more information, please refer to the ATB Online terms and conditions and the Mobile Wallet terms and conditions.
- If your customer card or password gets lost, stolen, or misused, please call us immediately at 1-800-332-8383 so we can help protect your account.