- Please ensure your company's designated System Administrator has access to this video in order to complete the preliminary set up of users, roles and entitlements on the new system.
- Specific levels of authority within the online banking system. For instance, a user may be entitled to complete transfers or pay bills, while another may only be entitled to only look at balances.
- A combination of entitlements. For example, a role of "Treasurer" can be created with specific entitlements allowing them to transfer money between accounts as well as send wires on behalf of the company.
- The individual (or individuals) that will have access to your company's online banking system.
- The person designated by you who is responsible for setting up your company and its users before you can begin using ATBOnline Business. The System Administrator will also have many other rights, privileges and responsibilities, including full access to new audit functions, password resets, and serving as your company's internal expert to help your users with access issues and questions.
ATBOnline Business offers greater freedom and control around users and their access. Learn how your designated company's System Administrator will set up various roles for your company, create new users, and then assign these role-based entitlements to each new user added to the system.
This section focuses on setting up key individuals in your company as online banking users, as well as setting up roles within the system and entitlements within each role. This will allow you to control who uses what features within your company's online banking service.