Multiple bill payments:
- You can pay as many or all your bills at once in one convenient step.
- What Financial Institutions can I transfer to?
Transfers can be made to any Canadian Financial Institution that is registered with an Institution Code
New to ATB Online
- Pay multiple bills at once
- Nickname your payees
- Transfer money to other ATB accounts
- Transfer money to other Canadian financial institutions
Paying multiple bills
You can pay all your bills at once in one easy step.
- Select the bills you would like to pay
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- You can even enter a note about the bill
- Click "Submit" and your bill payments will be processed
Nicknaming your payees
You can also give your payees nicknames that will make it easier for you to remember.
- Add the payee to your account, or select from your list of payees
- Select "Edit Payee Details"
- Type in the nickname you wish to give the payee
- Click "Submit"
Transferring to other Canadian Financial Institutions
With ATB Online, you can transfer funds to other Canadian Financial Institutions. Using the same external transfer request, fill in the required information:
- Financial institution's transit number
- The account number where the funds are being transferred to
This can be found on the bottom of a cheque for the account the funds are being transferred to.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Care Centre at 1-866-282-4932.