Students First Account
A free and convenient chequing account with no fees, unlimited online banking and some free stuff, too. #cheap$account
- $0 monthly flat fee—for first 40 transactions
- 5 free non-ATB ABM withdrawals per month
- 2 free Interac e-Transfers per month
- Unlimited access to online banking and ATB Mobile
To open an account, you need two pieces of government issued ID, plus proof of enrolment. More details
Gold Cash Rewards MasterCard
A no-fee Gold Cash Rewards MasterCard® that earns you 1% cash back on every dollar you spend. No fee and 1% cash back? Now that's a no-brainer.
- No annual fee, ever
- Unlimited 1% cash back on every dollar you spend
- Premium Gold Card benefits, without the premium price tag
- 21-day interest-free grace period
Students First Line of Credit
A low-interest way to pay for tuition and other costs, while only paying interest on the money you use. #lowintereston10Gs
- Low interest rate of Prime plus 1%
- Borrow up to $10,000 per year
- A 12-month repayment vacation after graduation
- Use your debit card to access the money
Available on any Apple, Android, or BlackBerry device, ATB Mobile provides instant and secure access to your banking information. You can do almost anything on ATB Mobile, including:
- Check your account balances and history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills to existing payees
- Check ATB MasterCard balances and history
- Check loan and line of credit balances and history
Visit atb.com/bemobile to learn more.
Don't have time to pay your MasterCard bill or transfer money at the branch? No problem. ATB Online lets you do all sorts of banking safely and conveniently (and automatically).
- Check the balance of your deposit, loan, investment, or MasterCard accounts
- View your account and transaction history (up to 160 days)
- Pay bills or loans, and set up automatic payments
- Transfer funds
- Email money with Interac e-Transfer
- Open new accounts, purchase GICs, or add to your RRSP
- Order cheques
- View account statements
Plus, it's safe and secure. We use the latest technology, so all your banking information is secure and confidential.
Complete your taxes for free* with TurboTax
TurboTax makes it easy to complete your student taxes with step-by-step guidance on how to claim textbooks, tuition, transit passes, and more.
* To take advantage of the free TurboTax student offer, you must have a 2013 tuition slip (T2202A) and have a gross household income of $20,000 or less.