At ATB, you’ll find exceptional leaders who coach, guide, and inspire you. You’ll also discover a dynamic, extraordinary culture—the kind where our executive team is readily accessible from your first day here. And you can continually develop new skills and competencies, set new career goals, and stay on a journey of self-discovery throughout your working life.
- A rewarding working relationship with an employer that puts people first.
- Competitive compensation and an attractive pension program.
- Variable pay, so you can share in the company's success.
- Discounted rates on mortgages and bank accounts. Save money while you earn money!
- Customizable health and wellness benefits. (We even pay for exercise clothes.)
- Life and disability insurance and critical illness programs that protect you and your loved ones.
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you manage life’s challenges.
- Maternity and paternity leave, which can include top-up payments and adoption leave benefits.
- Retirement-planning workshops and phased-in retirement work options.
- The opportunity to contribute to your community, support causes that are important to you, and make a real difference in Alberta.
Are YOU ATB?
If the majority of the below statements describe YOU, we want to hear from you!
- Dealing with people comes easy to you. You believe that it's as easy as treating people the way you like to be treated.
- You believe that respect and trust come from building relationships, not from a job title.
- Having fun at work is important to you.
- You have never said, or never will say "that's not my job!"
- You believe that, when it comes to making customers happy, it's up to you.
- You know that being good at sales comes from understanding people and matching what they need, not selling for the sake of selling.
- You do what you do better than anyone—always with a contagious smile.
- You dream big dreams but also know what steps to take to make them come true.
- You believe that simple and brilliant are not mutually exclusive.
- You believe that banking is about people.
- You believe that everything is about people.