This contest is now closed. Thanks for entering and voting!
Meet our panellists
Plum Home + Design
Jenna Pryor is an interior designer, stylist, and the owner of Plum Home + Design, an Edmonton-based residential design firm focused on creating thoughtfully curated spaces tailored to the client's unique taste and style.
Follow Jenna on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Refresh Home Staging & Redesign Inc.
Josie Bamber, Professional Home Stager and Owner of Refresh Home Staging & Redesign Inc., incorporates her knowledge of interior decorating, training as a home stager, and experience in real estate to transform properties into what buyers want.
Follow Josie on Facebook.
Spring: it's the time for cleaning, refreshing, buying, selling, and renovating. Big projects often come with big price tags and big questions—and that's where the Room for Change contest comes in!
What you could win:
- A weekly prize of $250. And if you're an ATB MasterCard customer, we'll double it. View last week's finalists
- The grand prize of $10,000 and 20 hours with a renovation, decorating, or home staging expert.
How to enter:
Take a photo of your Room for Change—a room or space that needs expert renovation, decorating, or staging help. Some examples are:
- Your dysfunctional kitchen
- Your unfinished basement
- Your out-dated living room
- Or, if you are preparing to sell your home and would like a total refresh, your whole house.
Tell us what your decorating problem or question is on:
||Twitter (be sure to include "@atbfinancial" and "#room4change" in your Tweet)|
||Instagram (be sure to include "@atbfinancial" and "#room4change" in your post)|
How the contest works:
- We will draw 2 finalists each week, from April 8 to May 13, 2013. Each finalist will receive a $250 prepaid MasterCard ($500 for existing ATB MasterCard customers), and their question will be answered by one of our panellists. View last week's two finalists
- On May 15, 2013, we will post all 10 finalists and open it up for Albertans to vote for their favourite project before May 31, 2013.
- The grand prize winner will be selected by a panel of experts, taking into account the public votes.
Read full contest rules and regulations
Other articles you may be interested in:
Home staging in Alberta is more than decluttering