Having worked at Peace Hills Insurance since its inception in 1981, Diane Brickner became CEO in 1990. She successfully oversaw expansion of the organization to all provinces and territories west of Ontario.
Diane has her Chartered Insurance Professional designation from the Insurance Institute and her ICD.D from the Institute of Corporate Directors. She has been recognized by several organizations including the Senate (150th Anniversary Medal), Edmonton YWCA (Women of Distinction in Business), and Alberta Venture (Person of the Year 2013).
Diane sits on the Human Resources Committee and Risk Committee.
- Peace Hills Insurance
- Aliex (reciprocal for the Law Society of Alberta)
- Property and Casualty Insurance Compensation Corporation
- Insurance Bureau of Canada
- Edmonton Eskimos Football Club
- Western Financial Group
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Canelson Drilling
- ZCL Composites Inc.