Having worked as a financial executive, holding positions in major oil and gas companies, Wendy Henkelman has gained comprehensive experience in all aspects of the finance industry.
She worked as Vice President of Treasury and Compliance, and as an executive in charge of information technology with Penn West Exploration. She was also executive in charge of tax and royalties at Shell Canada. Wendy has her BCom with distinction from the University of Alberta, is a CPA and CA, completed the In-depth Income Tax program through the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, and completed an executive leadership program from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Wendy chairs the Human Resources Committee and sits on the Audit Committee.
- Postmedia Network Canada Corp. (Audit Committee Chair)
- Cervus Equipment Corporation (Audit Committee Chair)
- Shell Canada Pension Trust (Chair)
- Albian Sands Pension Trust (Chair)
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- Cochrane and Area Humane Society