Wendy Henkelman has extensive experience in all aspects of the finance industry. Throughout her career, she held leadership positions for major oil and gas companies, worked as Vice President of Treasury and Compliance and as an executive in charge of information technology for Penn West Exploration, and served as an executive in charge of tax and royalties at Shell Canada.
Wendy has her BCom with distinction from the University of Alberta, is a CPA and CA, completed the In-Depth Income Tax program through the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, and completed an executive leadership program from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Postmedia Network Canada Corp. (Audit Committee Chair)
- TriSummit Utilities
- Shell Canada Pension Trust (Chair)
- Albian Sands Pension Trust (Chair)
- Cervus Equipment Corporation (Audit Committee Chair)
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society (President)
- Cochrane and Area Humane Society