Wendy Henkelman is a finance professional specializing in the areas of finance, taxation and accounting. She has held leadership positions at Penn West Exploration as Vice President of Treasury and Compliance and served as the executive in charge of tax and royalties at Shell Canada.
Wendy holds a BCom with distinction from the University of Alberta, has CPA and CA designations and has completed the In-Depth Income Tax program through the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada and an executive leadership program from Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Postmedia Network Canada Corp. (Audit Committee Chair)
- TriSummit Utilities (Audit Committee Chair)
- Shell Canada Pension Trust (Chair)
- Albian Sands Pension Trust (Chair)
- Cervus Equipment Corporation (Audit Committee Chair)
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society (President)
- Cochrane and Area Humane Society