Our locations are open and some are open by appointment. Search for nearby locations and their most up to date hours. ABMs are available even when a branch is closed.
COVID-19 update from ATB
By ATB Financial
We're open or open by appointment
Our locations are open and some are open appointment. Search for a nearby ATB location to find the most up to date hours.
- Open: Simply walk-in or, if you prefer the convenience of an appointment, submit a request at atb.com/appointments or call your preferred location.
- Open by appointment: Some of our locations are open by appointment, which means we’ll book a time for you to visit. Limiting the number of people in the space, especially at our smaller locations, helps keep everyone safe. To visit these locations, request an appointment by calling the location or submit an appointment request.
- Saturdays: Some locations are also open Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
- Consider using an ABM. Most ABMs are available even when a branch is closed. You can withdraw cash, pay bills and transfer money easily.
Request an appointment
To book an appointment at any location:
- call the team at that location to set up at time
- submit an appointment request
We’re working hard to keep everyone safe
To help maintain social distancing, we’re limiting the number of customers in a location at any given time. Some locations will have plexi-shields between you and our team members, or have hand sanitizer and disposable masks for you to use.
Mobile and online banking
You can also bank anytime, anywhere through our mobile app or online banking. Browse our digital banking tutorials.
Accessing safe deposit boxes or night deposit
Safe deposit boxes - To access your safe deposit box, request an appointment or call your local branch.
Night deposit - If you are a small business customer, you can continue to use our night deposit service as usual. Simply include a deposit slip with your night deposit and keep the duplicate in your book for your own records. You can also make cheque deposits through any ATB ABM, or by using the ATB Mobile or Business Mobile apps. For coin deposits, please request an appointment or call your local branch.
Our Client Care team will be happy to assist.