We’ve started the gradual reopening of our locations. Search for nearby locations and their most up to date hours. ABMs are available even when a branch is closed.
COVID-19 update from ATB
By ATB Financial
Updated July 6, 2020, 12:00PM
ATB's new CEBA application is live
Our updated CEBA application, based on the government’s expanded criteria, is live. You can now apply for CEBA based on either your 2019 payroll expenses, or your 2020 non-deferrable expenses.
Reopening some locations
While some of our locations are still closed and others available by appointment only, several branches have re-opened.
- Open branches: These locations will be open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm (though agencies may have different hours). Search for a nearby ATB location to find the most up to date hours.
- Saturdays: Some open or by-appointment locations will also support customers on Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
- ABMs: Most ABMs are available even when a branch is closed.
Thinking about visiting us in person?
Whether you plan to visit us at an open or by-appointment location, booking an appointment is still the best way for us to help you. If you have an appointment:
- Please don't arrive early for a booked appointment. Please wait in your car until your appointment time. You won't need to wait in line.
- Mobile and online banking. You can also bank anytime, anywhere through our mobile app or online banking. Browse our digital banking tutorials.
- Consider using an ABM. You can withdraw cash, pay bills and transfer money easily.
We’re working hard to keep everyone safe
To help maintain social distancing, we’re limiting the number of customers in a location at any given time. Some locations will have plexi-shields between you and our team members, or have hand sanitizer and disposable masks for you to use.
Accessing safe deposit boxes or night deposit
Safe deposit boxes - To access your safe deposit box, request an appointment or call your local branch.
Night deposit - If you are a small business customer, you can continue to use our night deposit service as usual. Simply include a deposit slip with your night deposit and keep the duplicate in your book for your own records. You can also make cheque deposits through any ATB ABM, or by using the ATB Mobile or Business Mobile apps. For coin deposits, please request an appointment or call your local branch.
Our Client Care team will be happy to assist.