You want real growth without sacrificing stability.
Invest in a portfolio that offers the opportunity for equity growth while balancing that risk with more predictable fixed investments. With this comfortable middle ground approach, your investment will grow, but your worries won’t.
The Balanced Portfolio makes sense if you’re seeking medium investment risk and moderate returns. Its investments are well balanced between lower risk fixed income investments and equities with higher potential returns.
|March 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Fund Facts - Series 'A'|
|March 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Fund Facts - Series 'F1'|
|March 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Fund Facts - Series '0'|
|March 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Quarterly Portfolio Disclosure|
|Mar 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Quarterly Performance Report - Series A|
|Mar 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Quarterly Performance Report - Series F1|
|Mar 31, 2020||Compass Balanced - Quarterly Performance Report - Series O|
|Dec. 31, 2019||Compass Balanced - PFIC Investor Statement|
|Dec. 31, 2019||Compass Balanced - Management Report of Fund Performance (MRFP)|
|Jun. 30, 2019||Compass Balanced - Semi-Annual Management Report of Fund Performance (MRFP)|
|Aug. 19, 2019||Compass Balanced - Proxy Voting Record|
Frequently Asked Questions
- have a medium-to-long-term investment horizon
- are looking for a balance of income and long-term capital appreciation
- are willing to accept modest fluctuations in the value of their investments
- are interested in a low-risk investment
- want a low-maintenance investment vehicle
- want to diversify their portfolio not only by asset class, but also by investment manager and management style
- want professional advice in choosing and monitoring their asset mix
This fund is not a good fit for you if you have a short-term investment horizon, or if you are unwilling to accept moderate fluctuations in the value of your fund.
We can help all investors reach their financial goals.
The Compass Portfolios and ATBIS Pools are a group of mutual funds managed by ATB Investment Management Inc.. There are six mutual funds in the Compass Portfolios and, and four ATBIS Pools. For more information on Compass Portfolios or investing in mutual funds please continue reading or refer to the prospectus.