Medical emergencies can happen any time, anywhere.
If you or a loved one desperately need medical attention for a heart attack or a broken leg during your travels, you may be shocked to discover that many government health plans cover as little as 10 per cent of your out-of-province medical bills.
You may have to pay thousands of dollars up front for medical care and treatment. Don’t let your worries become a reality—get travel insurance today. Enjoy worry-free travel with ATB Travel Protection®.
For all the trips you make in an entire year, throughout Canada and worldwide, ATB Travel Protection provides peace of mind—with the coverage that’s right for you!
Which plan is right for me?
ATB Travel Protection offers affordable, comprehensive Multi Trip Annual and Single Trip coverage:
Multi Trip Annual and Single Trip insurance:
- Up to $10 million coverage for out-of-province emergency medical treatment
- Optional coverages available for Contact Sports, Adventure Sports or Extreme Sports
- No maximum age limit on most plans
- Single and family rates
- Annual plans for multiple trips outside of Alberta
- 24/7 international emergency medical assistance
- A Visitor to Canada plan that includes coverage for emergency medical insurance is available. Optional coverages such as trip cancellation and trip interuption insurance, accident insurance, rental car protection, and baggage insurance can also be purchased
- An All-Inclusive Holiday Package that includes emergency medical, trip cancellation/trip interruption, baggage, and accident insurance
How do I purchase?
It's easy to enjoy worry-free travel with ATB Travel Protection:
Purchase online for a 5% discount on medical plans.
Visit the ATB Travel Protection site for details.
Give us a call.
To purchase by phone, give us a call at 1-877-282-1888.
In case the language in this document differs from the legal and technical terminology found in the official policy wording, the latter wording will always prevail. Don’t worry, it’s just the language that’s different—not the offerings. ATB Travel Protection is not issued or administered by ATB Financial. Rather, insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. d.b.a. TuGo, a licensed insurance broker in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario, represented by licensed insurance agents Kathleen S. Starko and Bradley G. Dance in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.I. Insurance is underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., Industrial Alliance Pacific General Insurance Corporation and certain Lloyd’s Underwriters, severally and not jointly. TuGo is a registered trademark of North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. d.b.a. TuGo. ®Registered trade name/trademarks of Alberta Treasury Branches.