ATBOnline banking keeps getting better.
The new ATBOnline™ went live in September 2011, and we continue to fix glitches, make improvements, and add new features. Here's a look at what's new in ATBOnline:
For all ATB customers:
- Running balances on account history, including lines of credit, are now available.
- You can now download and print eStatements, electronic versions of your bank statements.
- MasterCard account balances have been updated.
For ATBOnline customers:
- You can now make a loan payment on your closed mortgage.
- You can now pay your personal taxes to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) within ATBOnline. Learn how
For ATBOnline Business customers:
- You can now file your EFTs using the 1464 and 96 file formats.
- EFT history downloads (including those in CSV format) are now available.
- BAI transaction downloads are now available.
- You can now complete Foreign Exchange transfers up to $100,000 (with qualification).
Have more questions?
Check out our ATBOnline FAQs or call our Customer Contact Centre at 1-866-282-4932.