Sometimes borrowing money to invest is a wise decision.
Maybe you want to catch up on your unused RRSP contribution. Maybe you want to make sure you have enough RRSPs to get a tax refund. Maybe another investment opportunity has come your way.
ATB Investment Loan Plan
Offering plenty of flexibility, the ATB Investment Loan Plan1 is our most popular loan for funding annual RRSP contributions.
- Borrow up to the maximum annual contribution limit for RRSPs and pay back the loan over 12 months.
- Invest the loan in registered or non-registered investments, or both.
ATB Max-it Loan
The Max-it Loan1 is a great way to catch up on your unused RRSP contributions from past years.
- Borrow up to $50,000.
- Keep your payments affordable by paying off your loan over terms as long as 10 years.
Each loan comes with:
- Choose from variable or fixed interest rates based on our prime rate.
- Save interest by making payments more frequently.
- Repay the loan at any time without penalty.
You may also be interested in:
Life & Disability Insurance
Protect your family through ATB’s low-cost insurance coverage, which will cover your loan payments in the event of death or disability.
1All loans are based on approved credit. Terms and conditions may apply.