Whether it's getting your assignments in on time or staying within your budget, we understand the pressures you face in trying to complete your studies.
Let us take one worry off your mind by helping you finance your education with a Students First Line of Credit. Now you can focus on your studies, not your finances.
- Pay a low interest rate of prime plus 1%1
- Borrow up to $10,000 per academic year2
- Pay interest only on the amount of credit you use.
- Enjoy a 12-month grace period following graduation before you need to establish a repayment schedule.
- Once you graduate, take up to 20 years to repay the funds you borrowed on your line of credit.
You may also be interested in:
Students First Account
Take advantage of this low-fee chequing account for post-secondary students.
Gold Cash Rewards MasterCard
Take advantage of our unlimited 1% cash back MasterCard with no annual fee.
NOTE: To open a new Students First Plan account or maintain established accounts, you must provide a completed proof of enrolment form (PDF, 35KB) before September 30 of each new school year. 1 On approved credit. Variable rate based on ATB’s prime rate, which can fluctuate without notice. Rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change at any time. 2 To a maximum of $40,000. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard Internal Inc. Alberta Treasury Branches is a licensed user of the registered trademark and design owned by MasterCard International Inc.