Make the Platinum Cash Rewards World MasterCard your choice of payment for everyday purchases and earn up to $3,000 cash back every year.
- 3% cash back on everyday purchases made at supermarkets, drug stores, gas stations, and home improvement stores.
- Most popular 3% locations (PDF - 723KB)
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Automatic cash back credit applied to your statement every January
- Income Requirement: personal annual income of $60,000 or more or household annual income of $100,000 or more
- $120 annual fee; $25 for each additional card
- Option to add a free MasterCard PayPass Sticker
- Cash advances up to $1,000
- MasterPurchase™ Protection2
- MasterRental™ Protection2
- MasterTrip™ Protection3
- MasterAssist™ Services
- MasterCard SecureCode™
See the Benefits page for details.
You may also be interested in:
MasterCard Balance Protection
Gain the peace of mind knowing that your MasterCard bill will be paid off if you unexpectedly lose your job, or in the event of disability, critical illness, or death.
Pet health insurance ensures that your pet gets the very best care if the unexpected happens. Get a 5% discount off Petsecure monthly premiums using the offer code: GCATB.
1On approved credit, conditions apply. Offer available on new ATB Financial MasterCard accounts only where the cardholder had no previous MasterCard with ATB Financial, 0% interest for 6 months applies only to the transferred balance; new charges will be charged the indicated interest rate. Interest is accumulated monthly but will be waived on each payment date if the account remains in good standing. 2 All insurance is subject to limitations and exclusions. Please refer to the insurance certificate for details. 3To qualify for the promotional rate as low as 2.9%, the minimum balance transfer amount required is $400. Only balance transfers at the time of application will qualify for this promotional rate. Other terms and conditions may apply. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard Internal Inc. Alberta Treasury Branches is a licensed user of the registered trademark and design owned by MasterCard International Inc. The Balance Protection plan is underwritten by the Manufacturer Life Insurance Company (Manulife Financial) and First North American Insurance Company (FNA) and is offered to eligible ATB Financial MasterCard personal cardholders on a group plan basis.