A comprehensive tax planning guide
The ATB Wealth Tax Reference Guide is a comprehensive source for all the information you will need to plan your tax year.
Planning ahead and understanding current tax rates, government benefit payment amounts, contribution limits and other figures that shift annually—depending on your age, marital status, income level and the value of your estate—will equip you with valuable knowledge about your taxes.
Whether you would like to consult this free, downloadable PDF from start to finish or skip straight to a relevant topic, we hope you walk away from the guide feeling more prepared for this tax year.
The Tax Reference Guide provides tax planning information on the following topics:
- Tax brackets and marginal tax rates
- Capital gains, dividend taxation and attribution rules
- Limits and rules for TFSAs, RRSPs, RESPs, and RDSPs
- RRIF, LIF, RLIF AND LRIF information
- Old Age Security and CPP benefits
- CPP and EI contribution information
- Along with additional useful tax information
Please note that this guide is not intended to replace professional tax advice pertaining to your own unique circumstances. Rather, its purpose is to help you determine and adequately plan for what you can expect from the current tax year.