Joan Hertz chairs ATB Financial’s Board of Directors. She previously served as a director at ATB from 2008 to 2018 and as Chair of the Governance and Conduct Review Committee.
Joan was previously Interim President and CEO of NorQuest College and is a corporate commercial lawyer and strategic consultant. She serves as the Board Chair of the Edmonton International Airport, and she vice-chairs the Board for Covenant Health and chairs their Growth and Innovation Committee. Joan also sits as a public member on the Chartered Professional Accountants Canada Board.
She has served on Alberta’s Promise and was formerly with the Kids Kottage Foundation and Edmonton Catholic Cemeteries boards, as well as with numerous other Crown and community boards.
- Edmonton International Airport
- Covenant Health
- CPA Canada Board
- Silvacom Holdings Corp
- Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute (AMII)
- Canadian Accelerators and Incubators Network (CAIN)
- Judicial Council
- Edmonton Police Foundation
- Kids Kottage Foundation
- Edmonton Catholic Cemeteries
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- CPA Alberta Joint Venture
- Alberta Promise