Joan Hertz chairs ATB Financial’s Board of Directors. She previously served as a director at ATB from 2008 to 2018 and as Chair of the Governance and Conduct Review Committee. Joan was previously Interim President and CEO of NorQuest College, and she is currently a corporate commercial lawyer and strategic consultant. She serves as Board Chair for the Edmonton International Airport.
Joan sits as a public member on the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada Board. She also serves on the Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute Board, leading research and development of AI, as well as numerous other private company boards.
- Edmonton International Airport
- CPA Canada Board
- Silvacom Holdings Corp.
- Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute
- Judicial Council
- Edmonton Police Foundation
- Kids Kottage Foundation
- Edmonton Catholic Cemeteries
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- CPA Alberta Joint Venture
- Alberta Promise
- Covenant Health
- Canadian Accelerators and Incubators Network