We serve one community. Alberta.
Oh yes, and we happen to be in your backyard with more than 280 locations.
At ATB Financial, we put people first. We got started in 1938 to help Albertans through tough economic times. In that time, we've grown and changed from one small Treasury Branch to become the largest Alberta-based financial institution, with assets of $60.9 billion. Along the way, we’ve transformed people’s understanding of what banking can–and should–make possible. And we’re just getting started.
Today, ATB’s more than 5,000 team members love to deliver exceptional experiences to more than 800,000 clients through our many branches and agencies, our 24-hour Client Care Centre, four entrepreneur centres, and our digital banking options. Everything we do is focused on how we can serve Albertans—from providing expert advice and supporting entrepreneurs to helping Albertans buy a home and grow their wealth.
For the past seven years, we've been named a top employer by Great Place to Work Canada. We have also previously been recognized as one of Canada’s:
- Best WorkplacesTM for Hybrid Work
- Best WorkplacesTM for Giving Back
- Best WorkplacesTM for Inclusion
- Best WorkplacesTM for Women
- Best WorkplacesTM for Mental Wellness
- Best WorkplacesTM in Financial Services and Insurance
- Best WorkplacesTM for Millennials and Best Workplaces in Alberta
- Payments Canada (formerly CPA)
- Interac Corp (formerly Interac Association)
- Mastercard Canada
- Visa Canada
- Plus (Visa)
- Cirrus (Mastercard)
- Visa Payments
® Trade-mark of Interac Corp. Used under license.