Manjit Minhas is an entrepreneur and venture capitalist in the liquor industry. She also appears as a television personality on the Canadian reality series Dragons’ Den, where she has invested in dozens of Canadian businesses. Manjit’s unique experience has given her a range of knowledge in brand development, marketing, sales management, and retail negotiation.
Manjit has enjoyed a variety of board experiences, including as former co-chair of the United Way campaign, and has great connection to Alberta through her numerous philanthropic endeavours.
- YYC Calgary Airport Authority
- Alberta Brewers Association (ESG Committee chair)
- Decibel Cannabis
- Hull Services Mental Health Charity
- West Island College
- TransCanada Trail
- United Way (Campaign Chair)
- Inner Spirit Holdings (Spiritleaf Cannabis)