How to transfer money to external accounts on ATB Personal
Learn how to transfer money to external accounts quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking website.
Move your money to accounts outside ATB quickly and securely. With the correct account information, ATB Personal makes it easy. If the receiving account is not your own, you’ll need to request this information from your intended recipient.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click Move Money in the primary navigation.
- Or you can click the Transfer quick link under any deposit account.
- From the Move Money menu, click Account transfers.
- On the Account transfers screen, in the External transfer tab, select the ATB account you want to make the transfer From.
- Select the account you want to make the transfer To.
- Enter the Recipient name.
- Enter the Transit number for the recipient’s bank account.
- Enter the Institution number for the recipient’s bank account.
- A diagram is provided to illustrate where these numbers can be found on a cheque.
- Enter the Recipient account number.
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- Leave the transfer date (When) as is or schedule a one-time transfer in the future by changing the date.
- Click Next.
- Review and verify the transfer information.
- Click Send to complete the transfer.
- You’re all done!