At ATB, you’ll find exceptional leaders who coach, guide, and inspire you. You’ll also discover a dynamic, extraordinary culture—the kind where our executive team is readily accessible from your first day here. And you can continually develop new skills and competencies, set new career goals, and stay on a journey of self-discovery throughout your working life.
- A rewarding working relationship with an employer that puts people first.
- Competitive compensation and an attractive pension program.
- Variable pay, so you can share in the company's success.
- Discounted rates on mortgages and bank accounts. Save money while you earn money!
- Customizable health and wellness benefits. (We even pay for exercise clothes.)
- Life and disability insurance and critical illness programs that protect you and your loved ones.
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you manage life’s challenges.
- Maternity and paternity leave, which can include top-up payments and adoption leave benefits.
- Retirement-planning workshops and phased-in retirement work options.
- The opportunity to contribute to your community, support causes that are important to you, and make a real difference in Alberta.
ATB is the place to work
Don't ask us, ask the people that work here. They gave us an engagement score of 91%, which tells us they're excited to be a part of transforming the way people bank.
In 2019, ATB also received these awards and recognitions as an employer:
- Second overall in Canada by Great Places to Work
- Named one of the best places to work for women by Great Places to Work
- Made the list for Bestworkplaces™ for Mental Wellness
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Alberta’s Top Employers (Top 75)
- Named as part of Forbes’ list of World's Best Banks.
Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply to join our RecruitiFi community.