Why join ATB?
Doing well by doing good.
At ATB, impacting the greater good isn’t our side hustle and it isn’t a privilege reserved for certain job titles. As an ATB team member, you’ll be empowered to uplift and transform clients’ lives—whether that means helping a new Canadian buy a home or a solar startup finance construction on its first multi-million dollar project. We believe that doing good isn’t just one step on the road to doing well—doing good is the road.
Learn more about how we’re making great things possible for our team members, for our clients, for Alberta, and beyond.
Bringing our whole selves to work.
You want to be part of an organization that finds strength in difference and draws from a wide range of perspectives, skill sets and life histories. Providing anti-racism education, implementing recommendations from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and facilitating team member networks supporting distinct communities within ATB are just a few of the ways we are championing diversity and inclusion. We believe that how we listen, learn and unlearn is the measure of how we thrive together.
Ready for tomorrow. And the day after tomorrow.
We’re looking for curious, adaptable experts to help shape ATB’s trajectory. From energy transition to AI, we’re staying ahead of the curve, mastering new skills, practicing fierce accountability and looking for the possibilities inherent in challenges big and small. We believe that future-proofing our business is crucial to the success of our clients, our communities and ourselves.
ATB is the place to work.
Don't ask us, ask the people who work here. They gave us an engagement score of 91%, which tells us they're excited to be ATB team members.
ATB has also received these awards and recognitions as an employer:
- Named one of the best places to work in Canada 7 years in a row by Great Place to Work Canada® (2015–2022)
- Named one of the Best Workplaces for Hybrid Work by Great Place to Work Canada® (2022)
- Named one of the best places to work for women by Great Place to Work Canada® (2020)
- Kincentric best employers in Canada (2019)
- Made the list for Bestworkplaces™ for Mental Wellness (2019)
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019)
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Alberta’s Top Employers (Top 75 - 2019)
- JD Power #2 midsized bank Canada retail (2019)
- Named as part of Forbes’ list of World's Best Banks (2019)
Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply to join our RecruitiFi community.