If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind culture that puts having fun every day right up there with doing what’s best for our clients, you’ll discover it at ATB. Here, you’ll find mentorship and guidance from inspiring leaders who want to see you succeed and grow. Dig into your strengths, try your hand at new roles and embark on a career journey that’s a journey of self discovery, too. You’ll be in good company with 5,000 other ATBers (and Albertans) who are doing the same.
We’re all in for our team members.
When you work at ATB, you enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and an attractive pension program.
- Variable pay, so you can share in the company's success.
- Discounted rates on mortgages, bank accounts, lending products, Mastercard® and more.
- Customizable health and wellness benefits. (You can even use them to pay for yoga pants.)
- Life and disability insurance and critical illness programs that protect you and your loved ones.
- An Employee Assistance Program to help you manage life’s challenges.
- Maternity and paternity leave, which can include top-up payments and adoption leave benefits.
- Retirement planning workshops and phased-in retirement work options.
- The opportunity to contribute to your community, support causes that are important to you, and make a real difference in Alberta.
Visit our benefits page to find out more.
ATB is the place to work.
Don't ask us, ask the people who work here. They gave us an engagement score of 91%, which tells us they're excited to be ATB team members.
ATB has also received these awards and recognitions as an employer:
- Named one of the best places to work in Canada 7 years in a row by Great Place to Work Canada® (2015–2022)
- Named one of the Best Workplaces for Hybrid Work by Great Place to Work Canada® (2022)
- Named one of the best places to work for women by Great Place to Work Canada® (2020)
- Kincentric best employers in Canada (2019)
- Made the list for Bestworkplaces™ for Mental Wellness (2019)
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2019)
- Named by Mediacorp Canada as one of Alberta’s Top Employers (Top 75 - 2019)
- JD Power #2 midsized bank Canada retail (2019)
- Named as part of Forbes’ list of World's Best Banks (2019)
Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply to join our RecruitiFi community.