Working for ATB comes along incredible benefits. We have discounted mortgage and bank rates, wellness accounts, tuition support and all kinds of perks.
Our base and variable pay programs are market competitive and typical for the industry. What sets ATB apart is our benefits package. Flexible options allow you to choose what makes the most sense for you at different life stages. In addition, ATB’s new flexible pension plan as of 2015 is second-to-none! Here’s a taste of what you can expect as an ATB team member:
- Banking benefits such as discounted rates on mortgages and bank accounts. Save money while you earn money!
- Support in your health, wellness, and causes that you care about. The Wellness Account can cover your new skis or yoga membership. The Helping Hands program was created so ATB can donate to the causes you’re volunteering and fundraising for, and ATB will match 15% of any charitable donations that go through the ATB Cares platform.
- Tuition support for you and your kids and funding for other learning opportunities. We don’t just finance and believe in development, we require it. The best part is that our head offices are in Alberta so you don’t have to move to Toronto to advance your career!
- Vacation buy and sell: you can swap high levels of coverage for more vacation days, or get more flexible benefit credits if you need less time off from your challenging, engaging, meaningful job.
- Our recognition program, Everyday Heroes, allows all team members to thank each other and give “points” on a newsfeed that the entire organization can see. Recognition points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, trips…you name it! We’ve seen team members earn everything from a hot tub to tickets to the Stanley Cup Finals.
- Everything else that you’d expect from a top employer, including life, disability, and critical illness insurance as well as employee assistance programs for life’s unexpected challenges. We offer maternity and paternity leave, expert retirement planning advice, and a truly flexible plan that allows you to choose levels of coverage on medical, dental and prescription drug and eye care for you and your family.