Your benefits as a team member
Health and lifestyle
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- A truly flexible plan that allows you to choose levels of coverage on medical, dental, prescription drug and eye care for you and your family.
- Virtual Care, providing access to medical professionals anywhere, anytime for you and your family.
- 12 hours of mental health counseling, individual, family and couples counseling included, to support you on your wellness journey.
- A virtual resilience coach to provide you with the tools and resources to preventatively and proactively manage your path to total wellness.
- A flexible approach to working that leverages the best of remote and onsite work for our team members.
- A Wellness Account that can cover your new bike or yoga membership—or get you started in an activity you’ve never tried before.
- Vacation buy and sell: Swap high levels of coverage for additional vacation days, or get flexible benefit credits if you choose not to take the time off. Floater days also provide team members with the added flexibility to take time off when you need it.
- Our ATB Uplift program: Amplify the impact of your giving through volunteering, donating and fundraising. ATB Uplift connects our team members to the causes that uplift the wellbeing of Albertans by providing 50% donation matching and $10/hour volunteer rewards for time spent volunteering at eligible Alberta-based organizations.
- The ATB Cares program: Our giving platform enabling the community to give back to the causes that mean the most to them. ATB amplifies the impact of community giving by matching 20% of donations made to eligible Alberta-based organizations through ATB Cares.
- Discounted rates on mortgages and personal accounts.
- Life, disability and critical illness insurance.
- Employee assistance programs for unexpected challenges not necessarily covered by traditional insurance.
- Expert retirement planning advice.
- Access to Degreed, our learning platform curated with educational content to support your unique development journey, helping you build the skills you need to succeed now and in the future.
- Everyday Heroes: Recognize excellence, express gratitude, reward exceptional effort. The Everyday Heroes program allows all team members to award each other points on a newsfeed that the entire organization can see. Recognition points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, trips—you name it.
- Tuition support and funding for learning opportunities—for you and your kids. We don’t just believe in development, we require it and we finance it.