How to change your password on ATB Personal
Learn how to quickly and easily change your password on the ATB Personal banking website.
Changing your password regularly keeps your account secure.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click your name at the far right of the primary navigation to access the profile menu.
- From the profile menu, click Profile & Settings.
- Or, under Profile & Settings, click Security.
- On the Profile & Settings screen, click Security.
- On the Security screen, under Manage username and password, click Change password.
- On the Change password screen, enter your Current Password.
- Enter your New password (twice), making sure it meets the password requirements.
- Click Change password.
- To help ensure the security of your online banking, you may be challenged to verify your identity using two-factor authentication.
- You’re all done!