How to download a direct deposit/debit form on ATB Personal
Learn how to download a direct deposit/debit form quickly and easily using the ATB Personal banking website.
The Payroll, Direct Deposit or Direct Debit forms all have the same account information that a void cheque does, making direct deposits (like payroll) and direct debits (like pre-authorized payments) simple.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click More in the primary navigation.
- Or you can click the three dots to the right of the quick links on any deposit account details screen to automatically download a copy of the form that pre-populates that account's details.
- From the More menu, click Account services.
- On the Account services screen, in the Direct deposit/debit form tab, choose the account that you want to download a pre-populated form for.
- You can also download a blank version of the form if you’d like.
- Click View and print form.
- The form will download and may open automatically.
- When you’re ready you can either sign and date the form electronically, or fill it out by hand on a printed copy.
- You’re all done!