Learn how to download a direct deposit or direct debit form using the ATB Personal banking website.
How to download a direct deposit or direct debit form using the ATB Personal app
Learn how to download a direct deposit or direct debit form quickly and easily using the ATB Personal banking app.
The Payroll, Direct Deposit or Direct Debit forms all have the same account information that a void cheque does, making direct deposits (like payroll) and direct debits (like pre-authorized payments) simple.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap a desired account.
- From the account summary screen, tap the Account details link.
- From the Account Details screen, tap View direct deposit/debit details.
- On the Deposit/Debit Details screen, tap View pre-populated form to download a copy of the form that pre-populates that account's details. You can also download a blank copy of the same form by tapping View blank form. Depending on your PDF viewer, you may have options to send, print or download a copy of the PDF.
- You’re all done!