How to find your ATB business account and transit numbers
Find your ATB business account and transit numbers quickly and easily in ATB Online Business banking or by looking at a cheque.
Your transit, institution and account numbers work together to identify your account and ensure your money ends up in the right place.
On a cheque
- The transit number (five digits) identifies which branch you opened your account at.
- The three-digit institution number (219) identifies ATB Financial as your bank.
- The account number (11 digits) identifies your individual account.
- If your account number only has nine digits, as on the cheque account number below, simply add two zeros in front (e.g., 00123456701).
In ATB Online Business
You will find your account number on the Account Summary page. Under Account Number, the format is transit (three digits), followed by account number (11 digits). In the image below, the three-digit transit is 760 and the 11-digit account number is 00008874908.
- If a five-digit transit number is required, simply add a 0 at the front and a 9 on the end of this three-digit number (e.g., 07609).