How to download cheque image files on ATB Business
In our written tutorial, we review how to access images of your cleared cheques digitally using ATB Business online banking.
In this tutorial, we review how to access images of your cleared cheques digitally using ATB Business. If you don’t have an ATB Business account, reach out to your ATB Relationship Manager or Primary Branch to get started.
Cleared cheques are cheques that you’ve issued and have been successfully deposited by a payee or vendor. Through ATB Business, you can download images of cleared cheques for your records.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to download cleared cheque images to your computer:
- Log into ATB Business.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the Account tab on the main navigation bar and click Cheque Image File Service.
- This will take you to the Cheque Image File Service page. If you have cheque images available to download, they will be displayed under Results. If you do not have cheque images available for download, the page will be empty.
- ATB Business stores cleared cheque images for 7 years. Image files should be available within 5 business days of the month’s end.
- Cheque images are organized by Date (Month, Year). Each cheque image will have a File name.
- To download a cheque image, click the Download button on the right hand side of the corresponding row.
- The cheque image will download to your local download repository on your computer.
- You’re all done!