How to view a Single EFT notice of change on ATB Business
In our written tutorial, we review how single EFT Admin users can find a Notice of Change for a receiver’s banking information.
By 15 August 2023 1 min read
In this tutorial, we review how Single EFT Admin users and those who have the entitlement to Manage Receivers may see a Notice of Change (NOC) on the Receiver’s page. A NOC is sent by another financial institution, alerting you that a receiver’s banking information has been changed and requires you to update the receiver’s banking information. Users will need to review the NOC to see what information needs to be updated and update the receiver’s bank information under the Manage Receivers section.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to find NOCs for Single EFT Admin users and update the receiver’s banking information:
- Log into ATB Business.
- Once you’re logged in, navigate to the Payments & Transfers tab on the main navigation bar, click Single EFTs.
- To view an NOC, select the Receivers tab on the Single EFTs home page. Note: If there has been a NOC within the last 7 days, a bracketed number will display next to Notice of Change.
- You will be able to view the original and updated receiver information.
- Select the row of the NOC to view the details. Updated information shows in red.
- To view NOCs that were sent prior to the 7 day default, enter a date range under Date (from) and Date (to).
- After viewing the NOC, you can update the receiver’s information by selecting Manage Receivers.
- You’re all done!