How to pay multiple bills simultaneously on ATB Personal
Learn how to pay multiple bills at the same time quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking website.
Pay multiple Canadian (or USD Mastercard) bills quickly, simply and securely with ATB Personal. We recommend making bill payments at least 2-3 business days before a bill comes due. This allows for the companies you’re paying to process your payment.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click Move Money in the primary navigation.
- From the Move Money menu, click Bill payments.
- On the Bill payments screen, in the Multi-bill payment tab, under each payee, select the account you want to make the payment From.
- Enter the Amount you want to pay.
- Leave the pay date (When) as is or schedule a one-time payment in the future by changing the date.
- Click Next.
- Review and verify the bill payment details.
- Click Pay bills to complete the payment.
- You’re all done!
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under licence.