Learn how to reorder your accounts on ATB Personal using the ATB Personal app.
How to reorder accounts on ATB Personal
Learn how to reorder accounts to your liking quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking website.
If you’d prefer to change the order of your accounts on ATB Personal, either for ease of reference or just because you feel like it, you can do it quickly, and easily.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- On the Overview screen, to the right of the Accounts heading, click the up and down arrows.
- Click and drag the desired account card to the desired location in the account order.
- You can click and drag from anywhere on the card but the six dots on the left of each card makes for an easy target.
- When you have the selected card in the desired location, let go of your mouse/trackpad.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have all your accounts in your desired order.
- If you’re not happy with your changes, click Cancel at the top-right of the account cards. If you’re satisfied with your changes, click Save.
- You’re all done. Your changes should be reflected on the Overview screen.