Learn how to transfer money to your RRSP, FHSA or TFSA cash accounts quickly and easily using the ATB Personal banking website.
How to transfer money to your RRSP, FHSA or TFSA using the ATB Personal app
Learn how to contribute to your ATB RRSP, FHSA or TFSA cash accounts by transferring money quickly and easily using the ATB Personal banking app.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap Move Money in the primary navigation.
- Or you can tap the Transfer quick link under any deposit account.
- From the Move Money menu, tap Transfer between accounts.
- On the Transfer between accounts screen, in the One-time transfer tab, select the deposit account you want to make the transfer From.
- Select the RRSP, FHSA or TFSA cash account you want to make the transfer To.
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- To avoid paying any penalties, be careful not to exceed your maximum contribution limit for the year. You can confirm your limit by reviewing your notice of assessment or by contacting the Canada Revenue Agency. Find your RRSP deduction limit | More on TFSA contributions | Find the FHSA contribution limit
- Leave the transfer date (When) as is or schedule a one-time transfer in the future by changing the date.
If you want to set up recurring pre-authorized contributions (PACs):
- Tap the Recurring transfer tab.
- If desired, change the Amount you want to transfer.
- Select the transfer Frequency.
- Indicate the Starting date by tapping the date shown. It will launch a calendar view where you can pick your preferred start date.
- Decide when your recurring transfer will end:
- If Never, transfers will continue to be made automatically until you stop them.
- If End date, pick when you want the final transfer to be made from the calendar view. The resulting number of transfers will show up.
- If Number of transfers, enter the number of desired transfers. The resulting end date will show up.
- Tap Next.
- Review and verify the transfer information.
- Tap Send to complete the transfer.
- You’re all done.