Learn how to view and download your e-statements using the ATB Personal app.
How to view and download your e-statements on the ATB Personal banking website
Learn how to view and download electronic statements on the ATB Personal banking website.
When banking online with ATB Personal, you’ve got quick and easy access to view, print or download your electronic banking statements.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click More in the primary navigation.
- Or you can click the three dots to the right of the quick links on any deposit account details screen and click View statements to see a list of statements for that account.
- From the More menu, click Account services.
- On the Account services screen, in the View statements tab, choose the account that you want to see statements From.
- You’ll see the last 12 monthly statements from the selected account(s), or can you pick a specific year (in the last seven) to View statements from that calendar year.
- Find the month you want in the list and click View to see a copy of the e-statement in your internet browser.
- Or click Download to download a PDF copy of the statement.
- You're all done!