Learn how to view and download your e-statements using the ATB Personal banking website.
How to view and download e-statements on the ATB Personal banking app
Learn how to view and download electronic statements on the ATB Personal banking app.
When banking online with ATB Personal, you’ve got quick and easy access to view or download your electronic banking statements.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap More in the primary navigation.
- Or you can tap a desired account then, on the account summary screen, tap the Account details link.
- On the Account Details screen, tap View statements to see a list of statements for that account.
- From the More menu, tap View statements.
- On the View statements screen, select the consolidated or individual Statement you want to see.
- You’ll see the last 12 monthly statements, or can you select a specific year (in the last seven) to see statements from that calendar year.
- Tap the month you want in the list to see a PDF copy of the e-statement. Depending on your PDF viewer, you may have options to send, print or download a copy of the PDF.
- You’re all done!