Culture & Awareness
Young Indigenous dancer performing at ATB's Spirit North event
Culture is the foundation on which ATB’s D&I strategy is built. With this solid foundation we will be able to move the organization from unconscious bias to conscious inclusion.
Learning and making change is a shared responsibility. ATB’s anti-racism education brings us one step closer to creating a culture of belonging where all team members bring their authentic selves to work—every day.
ATB’s anti-racism training is available to all team members. It helps learners:
- Better understand anti-racism;
- Become more aware of their own biases;
- Become more capable of being an ally;
- Recognize they have an opportunity to grow as an ally; and
- Commit to being a better anti-racist ally.