ATB Business Help
How to edit a user’s email and password on ATB Business
Learn how to edit and user’s email and password on the ATB Business online banking platform.
Resetting a user’s password
- In ATB Business, click Admin in the main navigation, then click Users.
- From the list of users, click on the one you want to manage.
- On the user’s profile page, under Security, click Reset password.
- Double check that the user’s email listed is correct, since password reset instructions will be sent to that email.
- Confirm the password reset by clicking Reset.
Updating a user’s email
- On the user’s profile page, under Security, click Change email.
- Confirm your understanding that changing the user's verified email will also disable two-factor authentication by clicking Continue.
- Enter a New email address and Re-enter the new email address then click Save. A verification email will be sent to the new address, and an email will be sent to the old email address letting them know that the change was made.
On the user’s profile page, the updated email will have an unverified label beside it until the user verifies the change.