ATB Business Help
How to find your transaction history on ATB Business
Learn how to navigate a detailed overview of all of your transactions for your ATB accounts.
- Log in to ATB Business.
- On the Account Summary page, click the desired Account name to access to your Transaction history for that account.
- To specify a particular date range within your transaction history, click the Date (from) and Date (to) fields to enter the range.
- Optionally, click Show advanced filters to access additional ways to narrow your transaction history, such as sorting by Date or Description, or running a search.
- When you are satisfied with the selected filters, click Apply.
- You're all done!
On account details pages you can also:
- access a Direct Deposit Form
- Download transactions to a CSV file
- View and print images of cheques that you've written (once the cheque has cleared your account) - simply click on the cheque number under Description in your transaction history to see more details.