How to reset your password
On the ATB Business login page, you can enter your username and password to access your account. If you’ve forgotten your password (but still remember your username), you can get back into your account in no time.
If you’re signed up to get text messages for two-factor authentication (2FA):
- Click Forgot Password
- On the Forgot password page, enter your username and click Submit.
- You’ll then be challenged with two-factor authentication to Confirm your identity. We’ve made 2FA mandatory to protect your account from being accessed by fraudsters and to make password reset a safer, more secure process.
- Check your mobile phone for a text message containing a one-time passcode.
- Enter [your] code and click Submit.
- Check your email for for a message directing you to the next step to resetting your password (click Create password).
- On the Create New Password page, enter a New password following the displayed guidelines.
- Confirm [your new] password and click Create password to complete the process.
- Return to the login page and log in using your newly created password.
- You're all done!
If you’re signed up to get emails for two-factor authentication:
Give ATB Client Care a call at 1-877-363-4855 and they’ll help you reset your password.