Learn how to delete or edit bill payees using the ATB Personal app.
How to delete or edit bill payees on ATB Personal
Learn how to delete or edit a bill payee quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking website.
If you’re looking to update your creditor/payee information or clean up your list of contacts, it’s a quick task in ATB Personal.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click More in the primary navigation.
a. Or click the Payees link at the bottom of the left-hand sub navigation on any Move Money/Bill payments screen.
- From the More menu, click Manage contacts.
- On the Manage Contacts screen, in the Payees tab, click the payee name you want to delete or edit in your list of registered payees.
- To delete a payee:
- On the Payee details screen, click Delete.
- Review and confirm your request by clicking Delete payee.
- To edit a payee:
- On the Payee details screen, click Edit.
- Edit the payee Account number and Nickname as desired.
- Click Save.
- To help ensure the security of your online banking, you may be challenged to verify your identity using two-factor authentication.