Learn how to transfer money to your RRSP or TFSA cash accounts quickly and easily using the ATB Personal app.
How to transfer money to your RRSP or TFSA using ATB Personal
Learn how to transfer money to your ATB RRSP or TFSA cash accounts quickly and easily using the ATB Personal banking website.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click Move Money in the primary navigation.
- Or you can click the Transfer quick link under any deposit account.
- From the Move Money menu, click Account transfers.
- On the Account transfers screen, in the One-time transfer tab, select the deposit account you want to make the transfer From.
- Select the RRSP or TFSA cash account you want to make the transfer To.
- Enter the Amount you want to transfer.
- Leave the transfer date (When) as is or schedule a one-time transfer in the future by changing the date.
If you want to set up recurring pre-authorized contributions (PACs):
- Click the Recurring transfer tab.
- If desired, change the Amount you want to transfer.
- Select the transfer Frequency.
- Indicate the Starting date by clicking the date shown. It will launch a calendar view where you can pick your preferred start date.
- Decide when your recurring transfer will end:
- If Never, transfers will continue to be made automatically until you stop them.
- If End date, pick when you want the final transfer to be made from the calendar view. The resulting number of transfers will show up.
- If Number of transfers, enter the number of desired transfers. The resulting end date will show up.
- Click Next.
- Review and verify the transfer information.
- Click Send to complete the transfer.
- You’re all done.