Learn how to set up direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency using the ATB Personal app.
How to set up direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency on the ATB Personal banking website
Learn how to set up direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking website.
Get federal payments—like your income tax refund, GST/HST credit or Canada Recovery Benefit—deposited quickly and securely into your account. Keep in mind that this only applies to benefits that you’re already registered for. If you’ve already signed up for direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), any changes you make as part of this flow will update the information they have on file.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click More in the primary navigation
- From the More menu, click Account services.
- On the Account services screen, click CRA direct deposit.
- On the CRA direct deposit screen, click Get started.
- You may be directed to call ATB if your personal profile information needs to be updated.
- On the next screen, select the account you want your CRA payments deposited into.
- Enter your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Click Next.
- Review and verify all the information you entered to make sure it’s accurate.
- Click the checkbox to confirm your consent to provide your information to the CRA.
- Click Submit, which will bring you to a confirmation screen.
- You’re all done!