How to set up direct deposit with the CRA on ATB Personal
Learn how to set up direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) quickly and easily on the ATB Personal banking app.
Get federal payments—like your income tax refund, GST/HST credit or Canada Recovery Benefit—deposited quickly and securely into your account. Keep in mind that this only applies to benefits that you’re already registered for. If you’ve already signed up for direct deposit with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), any changes you make as part of this flow will update the information they have on file.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap More in the primary navigation.
- From the More menu, tap CRA direct deposit.
- From the CRA direct deposit screen, tap Get started.
- You may be directed to call ATB if your personal profile information needs to be updated.
- On the next screen, select the account you want your CRA payments to be Deposit(ed) to.
- Enter your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Tap Next.
- Review and verify all the information you entered to make sure it’s accurate.
- Tap the checkbox to confirm your consent to provide your information to the CRA.
- Tap Submit, which will bring you to a confirmation screen.
- You’re all done!