How to delete or edit INTERAC e-Transfer® recipients on ATB Personal
Learn how to easily delete or edit an INTERAC e-Transfer recipient on the ATB Personal banking website.
Whether you’re looking to update your recipient information or clean up your contact list, it’s easy in ATB Personal.
- Log in to ATB Personal.
- From the Overview screen, click More in the primary navigation.
- Or click Recipients in the left navigation on any Interac e-Transfer money screen.
- From the More menu, click Manage contacts.
- On the Manage Contacts screen, in the Recipients tab, click the recipient name you want to delete or edit.
- To delete a recipient:
- Click the name of the recipient you want to delete.
- On the Recipient details screen, click Delete.
- Review and confirm your request by clicking Delete recipient.
- To edit a recipient:
- Click on the recipient name you want to edit.
- On the Recipient details screen, click Edit.
- Edit the Recipient Nickname and/or Email address
- Edit the Security question and/or Security answer if the recipient isn’t registered for Autodeposit.
- Click Save.
- To help ensure the security of your online banking, you may be challenged to verify your identity using two-factor authentication.
- You're all done!
Interac e-Transfer is a registered trade-mark and the Interac logo is a trade-mark of Interac Corp. Used under licence.