How to delete or edit INTERAC® recipients on ATB Personal
Learn how to quickly and easily delete or edit an INTERAC e-Transfer® recipient on the ATB Personal banking app.
If you’re looking to update your recipient information or clean up your list of contacts, it’s a quick task in ATB Personal.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app
- From the Overview screen, tap More in the primary navigation
- From the More menu, tap Manage contacts
- On the Manage Contacts screen, in the Recipients tab, tap the recipient name you want to delete or edit in your list of registered recipients
- To delete a recipient:
- Tap the Delete link
- Review and verify your request then tap Delete recipient
- To edit a recipient:
- Edit the Recipient name and/or Recipient email (address)
- Where present, edit the Security question and/or Security answer
- Tap Save
- If you’ve enrolled in two-factor authentication, you may be challenged to verify your identity