How to delete or edit INTERAC e-Transfer® recipients on ATB Personal
Learn how to quickly and easily delete or edit an INTERAC e-Transfer recipient on the ATB Personal banking app.
If you’re looking to update your recipient information or clean up your list of contacts, it’s a quick task in ATB Personal.
- Log in to your ATB Personal app.
- From the Overview screen, tap More in the primary navigation.
- From the More menu, tap Manage contacts.
- On the Manage Contacts screen, in the Recipients tab, tap the recipient name you want to delete or edit in your list of registered recipients.
- To delete a recipient:
- Tap the Delete link.
- Review and verify your request then tap Delete recipient.
- To edit a recipient:
- Edit the Recipient name and/or Recipient email (address).
- Where present, edit the Security question and/or Security answer.
- Tap Save.
- To help ensure the security of your online banking, you may be challenged to verify your identity using two-factor authentication.
Interac and Interac e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Corp. Used under licence.