How to deposit cheques in your ATB Mobile app
Learn how to quickly and easily deposit (CAD) cheques in your ATB Mobile app.
- Log in to your ATB Mobile app
- From the Accounts screen, tap the + (plus sign) icon and then tap
Deposit a Cheque
- From the Select and Account drop-down menu, select the account you would like the cheque to go To
- Enter the Amount of the cheque
- Take a picture of the Front of cheque:
- Tap Tap to take a photo
- Centre your cheque in the image box; once centred, the app will take the photo automatically
- If the automatic capture doesn’t result in a useable image, you can choose to take the photo manually
- Take a picture of the Back of cheque following the same instructions
- Once you have both photos, tap Continue
- Review and verify the details of your cheque deposit, then tap Deposit to complete the deposit
- You will then be shown a Confirmation screen including a Reference Number; Please hold on to the cheque for 5 business days to ensure proper processing
- If you’re looking to set up direct deposits (i.e. payroll), you can use the relevant Payroll, Direct Deposit or Direct Debit form.