ATB Business Help
How to activate/deactivate a User and edit their Role on ATB Business
Learn how to activate, deactivate and edit a user’s role on ATB Business’s online banking platform.
Activate and deactivate a User
- In ATB Business, click Admin in the main navigation, then click Users.
- On the Users page, you can see any previously created users as well as a related Name, Username, Enrolment status and the Role to which a User is assigned. Click on the user you’d like to edit.
- On the user info page, just under the user's name, you should see an Active toggle switched to On or Off. To activate the user, click the toggle to switch it to On. To deactivate the user, click the toggle to switch it to Off.
- If deactivating, a dialog modal will display for you to confirm the deactivation. You’ll be informed that doing so will immediately suspend the user's access to ATB Business. Enter a Lockout reason and click Deactivate to confirm.
- A banner will appear confirming that the user has been activated or deactivated. The Lockout reason you entered will appear next to the Active toggle on the user info page.
Viewing and changing a user’s role
- On the user info page, just under the user's name, click Change role.
- From the list of available roles, select the Role to which you’d like to assign the user. You can see the number of Users currently assigned to each Role.
- Click Save to confirm the change.