ATB Business Help
How to edit Roles on ATB Business
This step-by-step guide will show you how to edit a Role on the ATB Business online banking platform.
- In ATB Business, click Admin in the main navigation, then click Roles.
- On the Roles page, you can see any previously created roles as well as a related Description, the number of Users assigned, the role's Status and when these roles were Last updated. Click on the role you’d like to edit.
- On the role profile page you’ll see that role’s details, including access to Accounts and associated Services and Permissions.
- Click the Edit role button at the top-right of the page.
- On the Role information page, if needed, you can edit the Role name and the Role description.
- When you're done, click Next.
- On the Services & Permissions page, you’ll see an overview of all of the services and permissions that can be enabled and customized for this role. Just check or uncheck the boxes to enable or disable desired abilities for that role.
- When you’re done, click Next.
- This will take you to a page where you can review and verify all of the Services & Permissions now assigned to this role. You can make changes by clicking various edit links on the page or by clicking the Previous button. Once you’re happy with everything, click Save edits. A banner will appear indicating that you’ve successfully updated the role. If approvals aren’t required to verify the edits you’ve made, then the changes will be immediate. Otherwise, the changes will take effect when the notified approver gives the go ahead—this will be indicated in the banner.
- Click Done to return to the role profile page.