Learn how to log in using your temporary password on the ATB Personal app.
How to log in to ATB Personal using your temporary password
Learn how to log in to the ATB Personal banking website using a temporary password you received from our Client Care team.
Before you access the ATB Personal website for the very first time, or after having your password reset by our Client Care team, you’ll be given a temporary password to log in with. If you have online banking set up, you’ll be able to reset your password inside ATB Personal.
- With your temporary password handy, go to the ATB Personal website.
- Log in to your account using your username and temporary password.
- If you’re an existing client, you’ll be asked to verify your identity.
- On the Reset Password screen, enter your Current password. This is your temporary password.
- Enter and re-enter a new password.
- Click Reset password.
- Follow the instructions to set up two-factor authentication if you haven’t already.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions if they come up
- You’re all done!